Friday, November 7, 2014

Sephora VIB 20% off haul

I was going to rush and try and do a Sephora 20% off haul, but because I am going through some decisions, and such, I don't think it would be a good idea to do a thorough haul with close up pictures and such since I am going to return a few products here and there.  But the star of the haul has to be the Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palette which costed a lot of pretty pennies, but is really worth it!  I also got the Naked basics 2 and a surprise product which I didn't expect to buy which is the Nars contour blush in Olympia.

I got some products for presents, and the big super star set isn't mine haha.  It is for a friend but I really recommend getting that set if you do have the discount.  There is a full sized smashbox BB cream, Chole roller ball perfume, full sized (i believe) Nars orgasm, full sized urban decay shadow and a full sized Anastasia brow wiz.  I got the brow wiz too, but I came him today and rolled up the product to see how much there was inside the pencil and there IS SO LITTLE!  The pomade, which I got originally only costed $23 while the pencil cost $27... Not please.

Anyways, I will do a full haul when I get all the products sorted out, and see which products I will keep in my collection.

I'd love to hear what you got for the Sephora 20% off sale or the beauty.com 20% sale :).  Leave a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...