Friday, September 28, 2012

Giorgio Armani Fall 2012 makeup recreation



When I saw this on the style website, the website that I go to to see what is the upcoming runway collections and I completely fell in love with this look.  Its subtle and neutral but the pop of surprise is so interesting to me.  I love how it reminds me of a cheetah print, but a deconstructed way. The nude peach color on the inner crease, slightly smoked out cut crease and the pop of white on the whole crease.  :)
I was really hitting myself for not writing the designer runway look so I was trying to find it for half an hour just now :/.  I kept thinking that it was from a recent collection from D&G but I was looking through just the fall 2012. This look was actually pretty easy; you just have to take your time to have a clean look, especially when working with black. I know I haven’t done a look for a while but I usually don’t unless I’m inspired to do so.  This look is easily my top five look.


Primer: ELF eyelid primer $1
Color base: Mixture of Coral 002 + Yellow 013 + White 010= light peach nude color from Make up forever flash palette $99
Inner nude color: 2nd row on left side, 4th color from the bottom of ELF 144 ultimate eye shadow palette  $15
Thin cut crease: 1st row on left side, last color from bottom left; ELF 144 ultimate eye shadow palette $15
 “C crease” & bottom lash line: Carbon Black MAC $18
White V  & waterline: Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Pearl $18 (I really don’t recommend this product :/, review soon hopefully)
Mascara: One by one Maybelline $7 ish (depending on where you get it)
 Lash curler: Daiso sliver lash curler $2

Hope you guys like my recreation, I had a lot of fun doing this look and I would actually wear this out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...