Saturday, November 27, 2010

Work at School theater

I was hoping to do something really bright and bold, but I didn't really have the chance to because no one's play had a over the top character. Obviously, these pictures aren't me. XD So I don't have pictures of all the make up looks I did, but essentially these are samples of my work. I think this picture came out better then I thought! The lighting is beautiful. This eye look was inspired by the space because I started out with this beautiful, dark navy pigment and then I just go with the flow.This is my friend, Steffi, who has me do her make up for a lot of things. This was one of my "jobs". Her character was a drunk girl who was calling her friend from a club. The picture doesn't do her justice, but I wanted a full face shot for once.
A really simple, gold and brown look for my girl here who's character was an agent. I didn't have enough time to take a better picture but her black liner was smoked out so that it would give a more sexy look.
Sigh...the more I look at it, the more pretty it gets. So jealous of my friend Esther here, look at those naturally thick lashes!

So that was a small snip-it of what I had to do for three days straight. It was quite a pain to have to wash all my brushes and sanitize my whole makeup kit, but hard work is the fun of it. To see your work after, and see them on stage knowing that you did that, that's its own reward. People think I'm stupid for doing it for free, but I think its just fun. My friend wants me to do it professionally, but i know what I want in life and this is just a hobby. So till next time, peace out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...