Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New ELF cosmetics stuff!! YEY

So I don't know if you guys know, but I just checked the elf website and on facebook and theres more new products! AHHH~~ SO EXCITING...bad news is i just ordered something yesterday. Gosh Elf never lets me catch up to them eh?
So first things first, if you become a fan on facebook of ELF cosmetics, you always get the inside scoop on whats happening and what are the "coming soon". Just now I logged into my facebook account and saw this...


I kinda started to freak out! I mean i'm a big sucker for cream eyeshadows. They are my biggest weakness next to bronzer and blush. So then I started to think, if they release these intot he market, has the tinted moisterizers come out yet? YES THEY HAVE!! OMG!!. Im a big fan of their ELF studio pressed powders so i kind of want the liquid foundation too. BTW if you haven't seen my other posts of elf's coming soon stuff, they are also coming out with new concealer palettes and cream blushses all in the studio line. I also hear about some mist thing coming soon but i haven't actually seen the pictures for it. If i do, i'll definitely let you guys know.The cream eyeshadows to me look exactly the same thing as their studio cream eyeliner. All elf studio stuff are $3 unless stated otherwise. They come in Candlelight (looks exactly like Ivory cream eyeliner--> a simmery white color), Dawn (Light bronzey brown; reminds me of the color Sin from urban decay), Bronze (a typical bronze color) and Eggplant (dark lilac color). Another new item is the ELF studo matte eyeshadow which reminds me of NYX chrome eyeshadows just by the image and the packaging. Comes in Pearl (white), Muted Mauve (light pink), Mint (light green), Burnt Brown (looks like a lilac color?), Smoke (light grey), Nude, Chesnut (coconut brown color), Brick, Baked Berry ( light lilac color again?), and Charcoal (black).
I know this isn't complety new but ELF also released the Endless Eye pro Eyeshadow palette that has 100 colors ($10) and a 32 ($5) colors ones. I did buy the 100 color one so I'll be doing a review on those very soon. They are getting into their limited edition fest mood eh? Here is the Classic 15 piece mini collection but with sparkles. Its kinda pretty i must admit but I'm not paying $15 for this since i have almost everything in the collection. ELF studio line's new Body glow, its some powder thing to add highlight to your body or something. Iunno watever, this one doesn't really interest me. Its $6 and i don't really think this is something to write home about.

Hmm...this seems to one one of the top three new products that people can't stop talking about. Its their new ELF studio make up mist and set which is some what like a MAC Fix+. It claims to help keep your make up stay in place and contains Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E. $3 bucks, i'll check it out =)
Now this is the product that I have been waiting for a long long time. As I wrote up above, i'm a fan of their face powders and I really need liquid foundation type of stuff because my Skin Food BB cream just isn't going to cut it anymore. This comes in Porecelain, Beige, Nude, Sand, Almond, Mocha and Espresso. These are $3 each. It also contains spf 20 so that is a nice plus.When I saw this picture on the ELF facebook fan page, I started to freak out too!! I mean dudeee nail polishes for one dollar, AND they dry faster then my Opi ones? Dayum. And they have very nice colors too. These new ones for the holidays aren't matte colors like the regular colors, they have lots of glitter.
Picture above from left to right: Twinkle, Giltter Glam, Golden Goddess, Party Purple, Metal Madness
Next new product is the Elf studio 11 piece glitter Brush collection. These are the regular studio line brushes but with glitter handles. Elf is getting all glammed up for this season huh?


Another addition to the Elf studio line brush family, they introduced us to the angled contour brush for eyeshadow.



OMG ELF studio stippling brush for only $3?? FINALLY!! If they all works out when I get my hands on it and use it, it can be my h.g for LIFEE.

They also had the studio 2-in-one sponge applicators and lip gloss doe foot, but those are kinda boring so i won't show you those. If you wanna check out more of ELF's stuff, go to www.elfcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...