Saturday, August 21, 2010

Make up forever 12 flash color case

I have been eyeing this pallette for a while now because of the beautiful bright colors and the pure white. I had always longed for the Nyx jumbo eye pencil in Milk, but sadly we never have it here in Canada even though there is a small selection of NYX products in Save on food. This palette consists of 12 regular flash colors: Gold 004 (metallic gold), Coral 002 (vibrant coral), Turquoise 000 (light turquoise), Fuchsia 005 (bright fuchsia pink), Yellow 013 (vibrant yellow), Brown 023 (dark brown), Silver 003 (metallic silver), White 010 (pure white), Red 017 (bright red), Bright Blue 014 (bright royal blue), Leaf Green 008 (bright green), and Black 011 (pure black).
Not to scare you or anything, but the price tag for this product is pretty...WOW! If you buy each color seperatly, it would cost you $216 but if you buy this palette all together, it would only be $95. 95 bucks for this product? Is it really really worth the money? Haha dont' worry, I bought this at IMATS Vancouver so it was only $65. I do have to say though that....THIS WAS WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Swatches of the Top row
Bottom Row

All of the colors are very creamy but the white is so creamy, that I seriously only need to use the littlest amount to get the effect I want. You can use each color soley or mix them together to get new colors just like painting. Not only are these good as color bases for eyeshadow, but you can also use them as cheek stains or on your lips too. Heres an example of mixing color.
Plum color=Red + Bright Blue and the Bright Yellow= Coral and yellow

Lets do an experiment--> an idea from my wall of inspiration.
I'll call this..."Sunset Eyes".
If that's not bright, I don't know what is.

AND drum roll plz......
If I didn't use the MUFE flash color, I swear nothing can be as bright as this. Btw I used the red and a little bit of coral for this eye look. Absolutely AWESOME!

Conclusion:
-price: C+ (kinda expensive)
-packaging: B
-product quality: A
-Overall quality: B+
-Buy again? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...